(Cue "We wish it could be Christmas Everyday" by Wizzard)
And although I did not gets ANY books or vouchers, I am still happy with what I did get receive.
But today I was a whole bunch of crazy and decided to run 5k, and so today I will be doing the Running Book Tag, which is created by ME!
The Running Book Tag
1. Sprinting- A book that you flew through.
There were several contenders that I could have put for this category, but I tend to mention those books in every single post, and I didn't want to do that, so the book that I am going to put in this category is Sister's Red, by Jackson Pearce.
The first time that I read this, I flew through it, because I loved the characters, the storyline, I just loved it, really.
In case you didn't know, Sister's Red is a retelling of, I think Little Red Riding Hood, because they have hoods, but with a twist: it contains werewolves. Scarlet and Rosie March are Fenris hunters after one took Scarlet's eye when she was a child. But Rosie wants a normal life. You won't regret reading this book, seriously.
2. Jogging- A book that you read at a steady pace.
3. Walking- A book that you felt could have had a faster pace.
Ok, yes I did really enjoy this book, but I feel like the only major thing that happened was at the very end, and then it went crazily fast, but I feel like I could have had a bit more than what actually happened during the middle of it, really.
4. Collapse- A book that you refuse to read another word of.
5. Stopping at the end- A book that just ends...
6. The aftermath- A book that drained you (emotionally).
7. Adrenaline rush- A book that makes you feel like you can read the biggest book in the world and FINISH IT.
I don't know what it is about this book that makes me think that I could take on a massive book (War and Peace, for instance,) and finish it, but it just does. Maybe because it's set in the time of Christmas...
8. Training- A book you feel you have to feel that you have to work up to before attempting to read it.
This is a book that i need to work up to before reading, and that book is this one:
So, that was my Running Book Tag, and I hope you enjoyed it! See you guys tomorrow, Byeeeee!