Monday 29 February 2016

February Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since it is the last day of February, I am going to do a Wrap Up for the month of February! So, I bring you my February Wrap Up!

February Wrap Up (2016)
Okay, so these are the books that I read in the month of February:
1. Unbecoming, by Jenny Downham
2. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
3. Lone Wolf, by Jodi Picoult
4. The Lying Game, by Sara Shepard (Re-Read)
5. Never Have I Ever, by Sara Shepard
6. Ritual & Legacy, by Alex Duval

TBR Jar Challenge 
Read a book that was made into a film: The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
I did read this one, despite the fact that (again) I missed the love show (I went out), it was still really good to read this book as I wanted to read this for the longest time. Full review somewhere on my blog.

So that was my February Wrap Up! I did really hope to read more, but the fact that I 're-read only 1 book as opposed to approximately 4/5 books last month I think I did fairly well!
So I will see you guys on Wednesday, and I will be doing my March TBR! So, I will see you soon, bye!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment