Friday 19 February 2016

Just A Bunch of Rambling

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And yes, I do know that there is literally only like 1 hour left in the day (probably not even that by the time that I post this), but it is still technically a Friday, and so, I'm gonna roll with it.


So, guys, yes, I know that I haven't posted a review in a while (and by a while, I mean *after checking* 1 week), but I am currently reading "The Lying Game", by Sara Shepard, and it is taking a bit longer than I thought. (And then I will be reading "Never Have I Ever"- also by Sara Shepard), and after finishing "The Lying Game" will I be doing a review, and then for "Never Have I Ever", so please do not worry.

Okay, so that is the end of the post! Yes 1)I do know that I probably could have done better and 2) I am so sorry for that, but I do have to sleep, and that is not an excuse, but sorry, I have to go, and... bye!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment