Sunday 10 April 2016

Epic Reads Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it has literally been a month since my last book tag (I seem to have got into the habit of doing a book tag a month, like the wrap-ups, TBRs and book hauls that I do), so in case you missed the title, today I am going to be doing the epic reads tag!
So, with further ado, (where did that saying come from) let's get on with the tag!

Epic Reads Book Tag

1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to lunch, who would you invite and what would you serve them? 
There were a couple of contenders for this question, for example, Vladimir Todd and Heather Brewer (it would be super interesting to find out about the life of a half human-half vampire), or Cath, and Rainbow Rowell, but I had to go with Valkyrie Cain, and Derek Landy, because magic.

2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for? 
I feel really bad for not picking Harry Potter for this one. I would really love to read any prequel in the Harry Potter. It doesn't ever matter which one, but a Harry Potter prequel is not what I'm gonna pick. What I am going to pick is the Series of Unfortunate Events, because it would be great to see what the Baudelaire Children's parents did before they were born (and if you've read the books, you know in what).

3. Which two characters (not from the same book) would make a good couple? 
I feel like these two would just be the perfect couple. They are both tough, and smart, but they could both be considered protectors. The couple is Scarlett, from Sisters Red, and Katran, from Fractured, which is the second book in the Slated trilogy.
 

4. If you ran into your favourite author on the subway and could only say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be? 
If I just had the one sentence, I'd say: "Hi, email me so we can meet up, here's my email address!"
Then I'd get to talk to them some more!

5. What book made you a reader and why? 
It wasn't a particular book, to be honest. It was when I went to college and I made some friends who liked to read. They then started to recommend some books that I hadn't read, and I took it from there.

6. Incendio! 
Your bookshelf just caught fire! Show the book that you'd save. 
No, please don't destroy all my books. *Sigh* I guess I'll have to pick... OMG, this is so hard! Okay, so even though there were so many contenders for this one, for example: My Illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Checkmate by Malorie Blackman, and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I will have to go with Mind Games, by Teri Terry. I mean, it is one of my favourite books, plus I got it signed the other week. But it really was close.

7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why? 
No contest, Hogwarts.


8. What is your most epic read of all time? 
Again, incredibly hard. But when someone says epic, I think action. So, my top kick-ass action book series is the Skulduggery Pleasant, so I'm going to pick that!

Alright, so that is the epic reads book tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it, because anyone who wants to do this tag, should definitely do it!
So, I will see you guys tomorrow, bye!
-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment