Friday 15 April 2016

Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4), by Sara Shepard

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I seem to be going through times when I struggle with some books, and then I can't stop finishing them! So, if you haven't guessed, I finished Hide and Seek, the fourth book in the Lying Game book series! With further ado, I give you my review!

Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4), by Sara Shepard
Title: Hide and Seek
Author: Sara Shepard
Genre: Thriller
Release date: 31st July, 2012
Pages: 288
Blurb: "My friends and I used to play lying games. Now my twin sister is living one. 
When I was alive my adopted parents adored me. My little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that I am dead and my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place, we're both learning just how flawed my family really is. 
Now Laurel is sneaking off with my ex-boyfriend and it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret, about me. I don't know how far they'll go to keep it hidden. 
No one can harm me now but Emma is still fair game. She is desperate to solve the mystery of my murder but if she's not careful, she'll end up buried too.
Play the game, if you dare..."

My Thoughts
My emotions aren't all over the place, but they're getting there. If the ending book is as good as this, I'm gonna be an emotional mess. 
I learnt so much about the characters, and the characters (that she suspected) seemed so much more menacing. 
Also, when I look back at how much less intense the first book was, I think... WOW! In the first book everything was new, you're just making sense of the plot, getting to know the characters, with the odd clues and mysterious moments. From then to this book, everything means something, it's altogether just more intense, and I love it. 
Again, I can't really say much about the plot, because it is the fourth book in the series, but if you like intense murder mysteries about mean girls, I recommend this series. Plus, if you want a quick series, that's addictive and mysterious, this one is also for you. 
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I am really anticipating the finale! 

So, those were my thoughts on Hide and Seek! I hope you liked this review! 
By the way, I got a new bookshelf! Finally! 
So, I will see you guys on Sunday, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment