Friday 22 April 2016

Read-a-thon TBR

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And in case you didn't know, tomorrow there is going to be a 24 hour read-a-thon! It starts at different times around the world, so it doesn't matter where you are, you can still join in!
So in the UK, the read-a-thon starts at 13:00pm, and ends 24 hours later, on the Sunday (well duh Abi, they're not stupid)
But today I will be listing the books that I will attempt to read over the 24 hours!

Read-a-thon TBR
Now this is a very overzealous TBR, and I am aware that I most likely will not finish these books, (yes I say books), but I'm trying to stay positive.

1. Me Before You, by JoJo Moyes
I am about 200 pages into this book, and am enjoying it immensely. Definitely will be finishing this. 

2. City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare
I said I would try this series again, and it's been four months already. I need to start this series, and I figured this read-a-thon was the perfect opportunity, especially as Lady Midnight just came out (I know I'm a long way away from Lady Midnight, because I want to read the Infernal Devices trilogy after, but that's what I'm going for). 

2. City of Ashes, also by Cassandra Clare
If one, why not two? If I like it enough that the hype says I should, why not just go straight onto the next one. 


So that is my TBR for the read-a-thon! Again, I doubt I'll finish all three, as much as anything I do want to enjoy them, because there's no point just reading a book so you can say that you did, you have to enjoy it. So, that is my post today guys! I will see you all on Sunday, when I have finished my read-a-thon! So, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment