Sunday 22 May 2016

Future Film Adaptations I Can't Wait For

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I seem to be obsessed with watching... and rewatching... and rewatching movie trailers that are about to be released.
So today I thought I'd list some films that I can't wait to be released!

Future Film Adaptations I Can't Wait For
Not every one of these are book to film adaptations, but most of them are. Saying that, expect to see a couple that aren't book to film adaptations. Also, a couple of the films on this list was on my "Most Anticipated Book to Movie Adaptations" post, because not many book to movie adaptations are actually happening, and I feel like these films are worth mentioning again! So, let's get to the list!

1. Alice Through the Looking Glass
Okay, I think the trailer for this is one of the top two trailers that I have watched over and over again, especially recently. This one just seems to be a lot more chaotic (and exciting) then the first one. It just looks incredible, and I can't wait to see a lot of the most interesting characters ever again. Also, I can't stop laughing at the Red Queen's laugh at the end, I keep exploding into giggles at that. Just thought that was worth a mention. 
Release date: 27th May


2. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Okay, this film looks incredible. It's just looks magical, and I just want to comment on how well it's done. This trailer just makes me want to read the book before it comes out, it just... Eurgh, the music goes with the footage really well, and the whole thing just looks really interesting. Also, this is the second most rewatched trailer in this list. 
Release date: 30th September


3. Me Before You
Okay, even before I read the book for this film, I was in tears from the trailer on YouTube. Now I've read the book, and I'm an emotional wreck. 'Nuff said. 
Release date: 3rd June


4. Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them
I seriously can't wait for this film. I know I've said that for pretty much every single one of these films, but I mean it for this one. The trailer screams epic and magical, with just a bit of mystery beneath it that tells the watcher that your not gonna wanna miss it, and nothing like it has been seen before. The music makes the trailer seem so much better. Also, Eddie Redmayne is in it, and he has been in what seems like the biggest films ever, so that's promising. 
Release date: 18th November


5. Finding Dory
Okay, this is my inner kid coming out, and I don't know one person who doesn't want to see this film. It's iconic, and its just the perfect summer film. This film is gonna be awesome. 
Release date: 17th June


6. Warcraft
Okay, the first time I saw this, I was like "Wow. This looks just like a videogame." And it does. The graphics are incredible, the whole thing just looks phenomenal. Also, it looks like a combination of the hobbit and The Huntsman: Winter's War, so if your a fan of either, then I reckon you should see it. 
Release date: 3rd June 



So those are the films that I really can't wait for! I hope you enjoyed the post! I will see you guys tomorrow, when I will be doing my May book haul! 
So, I'll see you all then, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment