Friday 13 May 2016

My Summer TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And instead of doing my third review in a row (I finished City of Fallen Angels last night), I thought it would be fun to do my Summer TBR, whilst the weather is nice, and I feel in the mood to do it (no-one really feels like doing a Summer TBR whilst it's pouring down with rain).
So, with further ado, here's the TBR of what I want to read in summer!

My Summer TBR (2016)
There are only a few books, but these are books that I want to read over the course of the summer holiday months (the second part of June to the end of August). So this is the list of my Summer TBR!

1. Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson
To be honest, I'm not sure why I want to read this book so much, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to. I think because I like the sound of the protagonist, that has a friend that is a bit more outgoing than her (I'm quite familiar with this, at least I used to be), plus the fact that she has a list of things that she has to do to get her friend back (her friend goes missing), that just seems really interesting. Can't wait to read this, honestly. 


2. To All The Boys I've Loved Before, by Jenny Han
I was on the fence whether I wanted to read this or not for a long time, because it seems a bit... I don't know. I wanna read it now, because I want to see what happens in this book. The story is about a girl called Lara Jean, who writes a letter to all the boys that she has loved. But when someone mails these letters to these boys, all hell breaks loose apparently. I really want to see what happens, because I feel like there's no other YA book out there like this. 

3. Some Girls Are, by Courtney Summers
This book is less of a summer book, but it's set towards the end of the school year, so I'm going with it. Also, I've wanted to pick this book up for what seems like forever, but I'll go with it. To be honest, I'm not sure where this book came from, like I can't remember where I came upon it, but I'm glad I did. 


4. Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid 
I've only found this book recently, when I was searching for Summer TBR Books. It seems really interesting. It's about two kids called Dave and Julia who never wanted to be cliche, and they made a list of things that they never wanted to do in High School. But Dave has already broken one rule: Never pine silently after someone for the entirety of high school. He has loved Julia for forever, it seems. Julia is wild, so when she suggests they do the never list, Dave joins her, and a whole bunch of craziness happens (as far as I can decipher). 
Apparently this book is part romance too. Also, already ordered this. 


So that is my Summer TBR! I can't wait to read all these books, they are all so interesting, and different from each-other! They'll be reviews for all of them when I read them eventually, so look out for those!

So that is all that I have for you guys today! I'll be back to my reviews on Sunday! That'll be City of Fallen Angels, so also look out for that! Okay, I'll see you on Sunday, bye!

-Abi xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment