Sunday 1 May 2016

May TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it is May!
So, because it is May, I have a whole new list of books to read, and I'm going to be sharing them with you!
So let's get started!

May TBR (2016) 

TBR Jar Challenge: Read a book with magic
There was no immediate book idea for this one. The first thing that popped into my mind was Harry Potter, but I want to 're-read that later in the year. Then one of the spin-off books for the Skulduggery Pleasant series entered my mind, but I like to read a whole series, including spin-offs together, so that was also a no. Then I looked at my TBR pile, and saw Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs.

TBR Jar Book: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1), by Ransom Riggs
Why not? The film comes out at the end of September, plus I've been dying to read it. Also, Margo from Epic Reads read it last month, and she liked it. Also, I can't believe I haven't started it yet. So, it seemed like a good way to go. 


Other Books
1. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3), by Cassandra Clare
I'm actually about 180 pages away from finishing this, so it will be embarrassing if I don't finish this soon! Even though it's taken me a while to get to this point in the series, I'm not gonna stop because the hype for this book is so big, and I'll feel ashamed if I don't finish the series. 

2. City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4), by Cassandra Clare


3. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5), by Cassandra Clare


4. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6), by Cassandra Clare


So, my TBR for this month (apart from the TBR jar challenge) is basically to complete the Mortal Instruments. I'm not expecting to finish the series and the TBR challenge, because the second half of the Mortal Instruments series are quite chunky, but thinking positive! 

So that is my TBR for the month of May! 2016 is actually going by really quickly. But anyway, that is all that I have for you guys today! Tomorrow I will be reviewing City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare! Also, for the next like week, all I will be posting is reviews, just giving you a heads up! So, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment