Friday 29 July 2016

5 Books I Can't Wait To Be Released (Update)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I can't wait for this month to be over!
(Not because of what I'm doing, which is a wedding and a holiday, but because I went August to get here so I can read some new books and start doing reviews again!)
But August isn't far away, so today I will be listing an update on books that I cannot wait to be released!


5 Books I Can't Wait To Be Released (Update)


1. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2), by Leigh Bardugo 
Okay, I know I haven't even read Six of Crows yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love that (hopefully) so I'm going to be including this book on the list, just because. I don't really know anything about it, because the blurb might include spoilers from the first book, except for the fact that it is the concluding book in the trilogy. 

Release date: 22nd September, 2016






2. American Monsters, by Derek Landy 
Again, I need to read Desolation before this comes out, but I love Derek Landy's books, and me reading the concluding book to the Demon Road trilogy (this book) is about as likely as the sun coming up tomorrow. Again, don't know much about the plot for this one because I haven't read Desolation so it might include spoilers, but I know that I cannot wait to see how this trilogy ends. 
Release date: 25th August, 2016 (So just under a month)


3. Heartless, by Marissa Meyer
I read the Lunar Chronicles at the end of last year, and I am super excited to read what looks like her next book because she does fairytales really well (this looks like a Fairytale because it is set in Wonderland).                              Release date: 8th November, 2016  

4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated Version, by J K Rowling 
I can't believe it took me this long to remember this one! (Especially since I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series right now) But I can't wait to get this since I already have Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.      Release date: 4th October, 2016

5. Replica, by Lauren Oliver
Now this book seems really interesting. It jumps from two perspectives, and the way you read it is up to you because there are two half's, for each of the characters. (You can read it chapter by chapter, switching between the POV's, or you can read one whole perspective, and then switch to the other). That by itself makes it interesting. But the plot itself isn't like anything I've read before.  

So that is my update on books that I can't wait to be released! If you have any thoughts on any of the books I mentioned, or any others that you are are looking forward to being released, let me know in the comments, because they make my day! 
So I will be posting my July Wrap Up and my August TBR on Sunday (this is just a one-time-thing because I am getting on a plane on Monday and won't be able to post).

So have a lovely day, and I will see you all on Sunday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment