Sunday 3 July 2016

Evaluating My TBR Jar Challenges (July)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I know I said that I would most likely be doing my Life and Death review today, but I need to post this as I'm already behind (I'm trying to post it every three months, with the last post being at the end of December), so truthfully I should have done it at the end of June, but here we are in July, so I may as well do it now.

So here's the post!


Evaluating My TBR Challenges (July)
So I thought I'd do a shorter post than the one I did in April, and I thought I'd structure it a bit different.
So here's what I'm going to do:
1. The challenges I haven't already chosen, and the books that I plan to read for those challenges.
2. What I have chosen and completed, and those books that I have read for them.
3. Challenges that I currently have to complete and books that I plan to read


Challenges I Haven't Chosen, and Planned Books 
1. Read a book with 500+ pages: House Rules, by Jodi Picoult

2. Read a new-to-you author: Flawed, by Cecelia Ahern

3. Read a series finale: Seven Minutes To Heaven (The Lying Game #6), by Sara Shephard

4. Read a non-fiction book: Don't currently have one

5. Read a book based on a fairytale: The Fairytale Retellings, by Jackson Pearce (the entire series) This consists of Sisters Red, Sweetly, Fathomless, Cold Spell



What I Have Chosen and Completed, and Those Books That I Have Read For Them 
1. Read a graphic novel: Tomb Raider and The Merlin Stone

2. Read a book that was made into a film: The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak

3. Read a book that is guaranteed to bring you joy: I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson

4. Read a book published in the last three years: The Girl With All the Gifts, by M R Carey

5. Read a book that you own and haven't read yet: More Than This, by Patrick Ness

6. Read a book that has magic: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs

7. Read a book that someone else picks: Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline

8. Re-read a favourite book: Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell


Challenges That I Currently Have To Complete 
1. Read a book published in 2016: On The Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher (YouTuber ItsWayPastMyBedtime)

2. Read a popular YA book: Six Of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo

3. Read a sequel: Glass Sword (Red Queen #2), by Victoria Aveyard


So that is my "Evaluating My TBR Jar Challenges" post! I'm sorry that it was all words, (and it wasn't the Life and Death review- but I promise I'll do that tomorrow) but I needed to post this, and it's better that It's sooner rather than later!
So I'll will see you all tomorrow, and I hope you all have a great day!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment