Thursday 22 September 2016

Books 31-40

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I finished my Goodreads Reading Challenge! Again! (I raised the challenge from 30 to 40).
So here are books 31-40 books that I read this year!

Books 31-40 

I'm only going to be listing these, but I will do a general paeragraph that tie in all the books in this list, so with further ado, here is the list:

31. All of the Above, by James Dawson
32. Life and Death, by Stephenie Meyer
33. Glass Sword (Red Queen #2), by Victoria Aveyard
34. On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher
35. Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson 
36. Chasing the Stars, by Malorie Blackman
37. Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6), by Sara Shephard
38. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1), by Leigh Bardugo
39. Bloodlust & Initiation (Vampire Beach #1), by Alex Duval 
40. Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings #3), by Jackson Pearce

So I didn't love all of these books, (and when I saw on Goodreads how long it took me to read them, I was shocked), but some of them I enjoyed a lot. Some of these I read in a day (All of the Above, Life and Death, Since You've Been Gone, and Bloodlust & Initiation), so I totally recommend those. I did enjoy aspects of the other ones, even if I didn't finish them in the fastest time, so pick those up too!

So that is my post for today guys (well yesterday, I suppose).
I hope you don't feel like I've skimped out on the post for today, especially as it is incredibly late. But I promise, I will do an incredibly long one tomorrow! (I promise. Really.)
So I will see you all tomorrow, and I'm thinking that I'll do another writing post, since the last one was fairly popular! (And also, I'm in that story writing tone of mind again at the moment!) 
So I will see you all tomorrow. 
And... byeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment