Monday 26 September 2016

Completed Series List (Update)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since I've tried to read more series' this year, and I haven't done an update on my previous post (check that out on Post Pandemonium) in 9 months, so I thought it was time for an update!
So here's my Completed Series List (Update)!

Completed Series List (Update)
So here are the series that I have completed!

1. Harry Potter and the... series, by J K Rowling
2. Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins
3. Divergent trilogy, by Veronica Roth 
4. Noughts and Crosses series, by Malorie Blackman
5. Slated trilogy, by Teri Terry
6. Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket
7. Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer
8. Demonata series, by Darren Shan
9.Power of Five, by Anthony Horowitz
10. Skulduggery Pleasant series, by Derek Landy 
11. The Lunar Chronicles, by Marissa Meyer
12. The Medusa Girls, by Tera-Lynn Childs
13. The Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare
14. Fairytale Retellings series, by Jackson Pearce
15. The Lying Game series, by Sara Shephard
16. Vampire Beach series, by Alex Duval

So those are the series that I have read so far! There are still a bunch that I need to read (like the Infernal Devices and the Shatter Me trilogy) but I hope to get to those soon! 
So I will see you all on Wednesday, and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment