Wednesday 28 September 2016

Evaluating my TBR Jar Challenge (September)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
I know I usually do one of these posts at the start of the month, every three months, (which means that this post should be posted at the start of October). But since I want to do a yearly wrap up thing at the end of December, I figured it would be fine if I did one now. So everyone, here is my September Evaluation of my TBR Jar Challenge!

Evaluating my TBR Jar Challenge (September)

So I'm going to be doing the structure that I did last time, which was:

1.Challenges I haven't chosen, and planned books

2. What I have chosen and completed, and those books that I have read for them

3. Challenges that I currently have to complete 


1. Challenges I Haven't Chosen, and Planned Books
1.Read a book with 500+ pages: House Rules, by Jodi Picoult

2.Read a new-to-you author: Flawed (Flawed #1), by Cecelia Ahern

3.Read a non fiction book: Don't currently have one, but might read a book on running, writing, or child-care (those are my main interests). 

2. What I Have Chosen and Completed, and Those Books That I Have Read For Them

1. Read a grphic novel: Tomb Raider and the Merlin Stone

2. Read a book that was made into a film: The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak

3. Read a book that is guaranteed to bring you joy: I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson

4. Read a book published in the last three years: The Girl With All The Gifts, by M R Carey 

5. Read a book that you own and haven't read yet: More Than This, by Patrick Ness

6. Read a book that has magic: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs

7. Read a book that someone else picks: Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline

8. Re-read a favourite book: Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell 

9. Read a book published in 2016: On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher (YouTuber ItsWayPastMyBedtime)

10. Read a popular YA book: Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1), by Leigh Bardugo 

11. Read a sequel: Glass Sword (Red Queen #2), by Victoria Aveyard

12. Read a finale: Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6), by Sara Shephard

13. Read a Fairytale Retelling: The Fairytale Retelling series, by Jackson Pearce

3. Challenges That I Currently Have To Complete 
None, at the moment!
(I'll get another one at the start of October). 


So that is my evaluation of my TBR Jar Challenge for September! I will see you all on Friday, when I will be posting my September Wrap Up! So have a lovely day, and I will see you all then.
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment